WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
PLEASE VISIT, CALL, OR EMAIL US!
Select item to the left for further information
The Virginia Quilt Museum has parking in the rear of the building, we recommend setting your navigation to the Harrisonburg Farmer’s Market at 228 S. Liberty Street Harrisonburg, VA 22801.
Click here for a map of parking in downtown Harrisonburg.
Exceptions To 2022 Museum Hours
Season Opening: January 11, 2022
Season Closing: December 23, 2022
Exhibition Change Closures:
Tuesday, February 10, 2022
Tuesday, April 12, 2022
Tuesday, June 21, 2022
Tuesday, September 20 2022
Wednesday, September 21, 2022
The Museum will be closed to the public on the following days:
November 24, 2022 - November 26, 2022
Inclement Weather: Please note that the Museum follows the Harrisonburg City Public inclement weather closing schedule.
For the safety of the quilts and our historic home, visitors are not permitted to eat or drink in the exhibit galleries.
Touching of the quilts is strictly prohibited.
Photography is allowed for personal, non-commercial use only. Permission to copy any of the quilt designs or patterns seen on exhibit must be obtained by the original designer or copyright owner. Flash photography is not allowed in the exhibits.
• Having a guest flow plan through the museum.
• Having visible markers for queue lines that separate people by six feet of physical distance.
• Spacing out seating areas
• Having a sneeze guard at the register in the museum shop
• Requiring all volunteers and museum staff members to wear face masks
• Providing sanitizing stations for guests and employees.
• Your safety is the museum's top priority. We hope that you will come see us soon.